Readings: derivatives, Greece, & a triple whammy
Here’s what I’m reading this afternoon:
1. Triple whammy of trading costs, taxes, and inflation(with Bloomberg chart graphic).
2.from Citigroup’s playbook – Jonathan Weil.
3. Barry Ritholtz’ take on.
4. Gregor Macdonald looks atand California.
5. Researchat 79 mbpd in 2014 (HT: ).
6. 10 years after the dot com bubble and Nasdaq 5,000,.
7., but only Chile is above its 2007 peak.
8. Joe Fahmy feels thefrom here.
Hope you find the articles worthwhile, we’ll see you on Friday for more financial news and insight.