List Of Duties Of Taxation Professional
Northeastern’s online masters in taxation make taxation professional to educate on the following aspects:
- Should be able to ensure that organization or individual are making correct payment and also at the right time.
- Should be responsible for detecting and investigating on tax evasion kinds of activities of an individual or organization.
- They should be able to provide necessary information and able to advice individuals and business in terms of their career and business growth over a period of time.
- Should be able to apply tax legislation for all type of companies like partnerships, corporations and other limited liability companies.
- Should be able to examine all kinds of financial accounts and able to record the background materials for the companies.
- Should be able to judge and identify the fraud in the business by keen investigation.
- Should give expert advice on taxation related topics for all types of companies and self employed persons.
- Should be able to negotiate the settlements of taxes with other professionals like tax payers, accountants, and solicitors of the company or organization.
- Should inspect the finance of the company and identify how it works in the company or organization.
- Should be able to review in details of the business of company and able to identify whether the tax law is implied to the company or not.
- Examining the financial and annual records to understand the life style of board of directors and other higher officials of the company.
- Should be able to visit the company in a periodical manner and investigate people on face to face discussion.
- Should be able to provide advisory and consulting services to the clients and able to make sure that they are paying the accurate tax amount to the government.
- Should be able to guide periodically if there is any changes in the taxation implied by the local, federal or state government.
- Should work along with corporate companies and make sure that they are not paying the tax amount than the prescribed amount during the year.
- Should be able to provide large asset holding individuals in an effective manner.
- The minimum academic requirement is minimum two honors degree.
- Should be able to communicate in detail on taxation with the clients in an understandable language.
- Should be capable of independent thinking for any desired business related problems and provide right solution and at the right time.
- Should be good in analytical and problem solving.
- Should be able to take decisions and able to articulate with their views about the business opportunities and success.
- Should be able to contribute towards the team in terms of development of the business activities.
- Should possess strong planning and other organizing stuffs to maintain strong business with the clients.
- Should be able to change and has the ability to adapt to any situation. Also, should be able to respond in a positive manner by considering the focus of business over a longer period of time.