Features of the week
We’ve got some great items for you on the economic recovery, the story of the Weimar hyperinflation, strategies and outlook of top-performing hedge funds, and more in this Friday’s “Features”. Enjoy the links.
1. Top performing& rode market rally back turn gloomy – Bloomberg.
2. When Money Dies., author of
3. Read Adam Fergusson’s history of the Weimar hyperinflation,, along with Jens O. Parsson’s online for free – Prudent Investor.
4. Anthony Boeckh on(pdf) – Financial Sense.
5.… (James Quinn) – Financial Sense.
6. AR TV on the– Abnormal Returns.
7. Breaking down– WSJ Marketbeat.
8. Humans are “slightly smarter, pants-wearing primates”:– Big Picture.
9. Why– The Economist.
10.of the Cheap Stocks blog – Controlled Greed.
Have a great weekend and stop back soon!
If you’d like to keep up with Finance Trends updates throughout the week, you can also subscribe to our