Features of the Week
It’s been a while since we compiled a Friday Features linkfest, but we’ve got some great posts and news items to share with you today. Set a spell and enjoy our “Features of the Week”.
1. Wikileaks confirms what we already know: . (Al Jazeera).
2. Egypt unrest: . (BBC News).
3. Mubarak resigns, but will he hold on to ). stash? (FP blog
4. ). and a humbler American foreign policy. (C4Liberty
5. An interview with Pimco CEO . (Der Spiegel).
6. than we’re told: Chris Martenson. (Financial Sense).
7. on the politicians that sank Ireland. (Vanity Fair).
8. Shades of 2006? takes hold as LSE-TMX merger followed quickly by deal. (FT.com)
9.: hunches and gut feelings. (Tischendorf Letter).
10. Howard Lindzon. (StockTwits TV).
You can follow all our updates and tomfoolery in real-time via and , or subscribe to the and stay up to date with all our posts.
Have a great weekend.